Keep Your Nails Looking Beautiful
Please follow the steps below from Hand & Nail Harmony to keep your nails looking great:
- Apply Nourish Cuticle Oil twice a day, including underneath the free edge, to hydrate and condition the natural nail plate.
- Use gloves when washing up, cleaning or gardening.
- Wear gloves when applying fake tan, colouring your hair or using any S.P.F. products that could discolour the products.
- Wash your hands after using sun cream.
- If you break a nail - please do contact me to make a repair.
- In order to not damage your nails, they should be removed by a professional.
- Do not pick, peel or bite your nails as this can damage your nails.
- Use the pads of your fingers rather than your nails for opening car doors, making the bed etc.
- Do not file your nails unless absolutely necessary. Take care to file gently and finish in a downward stroke.
- Avoid exposure to harsh cleaning chemicals or acetone based nail polish removers as they can start to break down the surface of the product and may cause lifting or staining.
- Try to avoid exposure to cleaning and/or baby wipes - use gloves if possible.
- Try not to keep your hands submerged in water too long and too often.